Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures

I promised pictures...and here they are! These were all taken pre-move. It looks much different now and I promise pictures when we are done unpacking and decorating! ENJOY!!!!! (They are also in no particular order)

Driving from Ft. Bragg to our new home...look at all of the pine!


Guest bath

Awesome bay window in the kitchen (again...minus the crappy chandelier)

View from the front of our house

Another picture of our deck and back yard....the yard is way bigger than it looks in this picture

den

guest room (minus the border paper)

The garden tub in our master bath (there is also a FULL size shower!)

Our room (again minus the border paper)

Our deck (which is a lot bigger than it looks and is now stained a nice dark color)

Bonus Room (upstairs)

Kitchen with the chandelier that is going away....far, far away

Living room

Front of house

The biggest of the seven lakes in our community

13 comments:

Kas said...

Nice! I can't wait to see the updates you have made!

Jodi said...

Beautiful!!! I love it! I'm so glad you're in a house you love!

Me said...

Wow! What a nice place! Someone really like ugly borders, huh? It will be so awesome when you get it the way you want it. What will you do with all that room? :)

Anonymous said...

love the new house! thanks for sharing. can't wait to see more updates!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it. I'm sure you and Chris love it too :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new house...can't wait to see it all decorated. It's always fun to start over in a new place. Glad to hear it seems to be going good. xoxo

Tina said...

Congratulations on the move and the house! I am so happy for you! That chandelier thing is crazy! It's a good thing it is going far, far away! =)

Platinum Rose said...

Very pretty! That's so awesome you have a nice deck and big back yard! Welcome to NC, I hope you like it here! I love my state, but I'm biased :-)

laurenjean said...

i love it!!!!!! makes me want our move to nc to be right now!!!! welcome home!

Cakabaker said...

What a great house! Can't wait to see more pics when you have it furnished. Congrats!

Beth G said...

Beautiful Home! I'm so happy the move wasn't too hard or stressful on y'all =o)

Jenny said...

You have such a beautiful home. I am not sure what the obsession with wallpaper borders are. I removed 30 feet of them at our last house and I am removing more here at our new house. Ugh! Good luck with making your new house a wonderful home!

Jenny said...

Very cute house Alicia, very homey!! Don't worry too much about the blogging/not to blog question - I think everything is a little slow in BlogLand. Try not to take it personally, we still love ya (even when we're quiet)!