Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No Title

Good Evening everyone!

Thanks for checking up on me! I do have a few things that I need to talk about, but I can't until next week. A few of you already know some things and why I can't talk publicly just yet, but I promise you that I will! Rest assured that I am OK and so is everyone I love.

You will hear from me Sunday afternoon....promise!!!!!!

14 comments:

erin said...

Ooh...a little mystery! :) I'll be anxiously awaiting whatever you have to tell us! I've missed hearing from you!

Love,
Erin

ps. is it some baby news? :) that would be totally AWESOME.

Jodi said...

Grrr, I'm gonna be gone on Sunday!!! Oh wait, I already know! :o)

Platinum Rose said...

Hehehe, I am not one of those people that "knows", but I think I have a good guess!!!! ;-) Can't wait for your next post! Thanks for checking in with us so we know you're alright!

audreybreier said...

Can't wait for your update :)

Tiffany said...

Looking forward to the update! It's been too long!

The Robbins Nest said...

ahh! sunday! ok, I guess I will just have to sit still untl then.
:)

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

I hope that you are doing well! Miss hearing from ya!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you are pregnant...am I right?

Me said...

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Marisa said...

The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to read your next entry. I have a feeling I know what you're about to reveal... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...I've never been good at waiting! :-) I'll likely check a zillion times on Sunday!

LCP said...

I can't wait to hear the news...oh the suspense.

Have a good weekend. (hope this didn't come through twice?)

Anonymous said...

When you're posting your wonderfully awaited news (I seriously checked tonight just in case you posted early) stop by my blog. I have an award for you! :)

Kristen Miller said...

I'm glad to hear you're well. I can't wait to hear the news! :)