Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Camera?

...because I want to take pictures of my awesome WINTER WONDERS GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!

My camera is M.I.A. and as soon as I find the bugger, I will post pictures.

Tina,

Thank you so much for all of the thoughtful gifts! You really know how to lift a girls spirits in the midst of the cold weather. I love the Friends book...so sweet and thoughtful! Home Sweet Home is my favorite Yankee scent for this time of year! and the Bible highlighters......awesome! I was so darn excited when I saw those, I've put them to good use already! And of course, the coffee and mug. oh my. You know me! You know me well!
Thank you so much again, I appreciate everything you gave me and made me....I love the bracelet! I will post pictures so everyone can see how wonderful you were to me. You're the best!!!!!

<3>

6 comments:

Zoe D. said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I got my package!! You know, I totally forgot you were my pal:) I LOVE everything! I'll be posting about it soon. The only thing that could have made the gifts better would have been if you sent Squiggs! He is the cutest pug puppy!! Josey is totally crushing right now! Well, she's actually snoring next to me, but if she were awake, they would totally be in love:) Thank you so much for my wonderful gifts!!

tm said...

Alicia, I am so happy you like your gifts. I had such a great time shopping for you and making braclett. I can't wait until the next swap!!

LCP said...

Can't wait to see pics...I was one of those slackers that didn't participate, but Love checking out what everyone got!

Kristen Miller said...

Aww how great! I can't wait to see pics of all your loot. :)

Beth G said...

Good luck locating the camera! Isn't that the way it usually goes. . .when you're looking you can't find it.
Usually if I've torn apaprt the house looking for it then ask my DH, he has it... but any other time I'm NOT looking for it's sitting on the TV. lol

Anonymous said...

I love home sweet home this time of year too! It really does remind me of home and Christmas and cold weather! What a great set of gifts! Ihope you find your camera!