Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Squiggs

The many faces of my furanimal.....Squiggs

Squiggs told me not to post this because his manhood is out there for the world to see, but I'm a furmommy and it is my job to show off my kid, right? EXACTLY!
"Daddy? Is that you? Are you REALLY REALLY home!?"
"I want to lick your face. I'm serious."

"I'm going to lick your face now because it's my most favoritest thing to do ever!"

"Hey Mom! Look at me! I'm gonna be a Green Bay Packers Linebacker when I grow up!"






20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Q-T-PIE!

Southern jezeBelle said...

cute as can be! love it! especially his dreams of being a linebacker!

C-Rah said...

Oh my GAWSH. Soooo stinkin cute!!!

audreybreier said...

I love him!! He's so cute!!

Tiffany said...

The first picture is hilarious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little pictures! Your "baby" is adorable!

Zoe D. said...

I'm a dummy!!! I didn't realize who you were when you requested me to be a friend on myspace. Please add me again. I'm sorry:( ahaha. I want your dog!! I think he and Josey should date:) haha He is TOOOO cute!

Zoe D. said...

Josey is an it, so no babies for her. She's on a diet now cause she's kind of a fatty:( hehe

Jenny said...

Gosh is he cute!!

LCP said...

Too stinking cute!

Beth G said...

What a cutie! Gosh they grow bigger before ya know it so enjoy the cute pictures now...lol

Michelle said...

Awww. He's so cute! Does he snort when he breathes? I dogsat a dog that looked just like him when I was in high school and that dog liked to lick my face...and snort. It was a riot! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Jodi said...

How cute is he!!!!! I just wanna squeeze him to pieces!

Unknown said...

Oh he's so freaking cute! I love it! :-)

Heather said...

So cute!!

Platinum Rose said...

Awwww, so precious!!!! I love those pics! What a cute boy!

Kristen Miller said...

Too Freaking Cute! I <3 Squiggs!

Theresa said...

Love the pics...what a cutie!

Rusti said...

he is soooo adorable :) thanks for making me smile today... I needed one!