Guys, I have amazing news.......Chris surprised me with a puppy for Christmas! We have been so incredibly busy and tired with him lately! What a blessing he has been! He is so sweet and is such a cuddle bug. I just wanted to post quick. We have been on vacation since the Friday before Christmas and go back on Wednesday.
He is a pug and we named him King Snorkie von Squigglesworth......lol, we call him Squiggs for short. He is doing so well so far. 9 weeks old yesterday. Here are a few quick pictures.
Trust me, we aren't replacing Gonad.....we NEVER could, but we are beginning a new chapter in our lives!
More later, I promise!
16 comments:
Omigod! SO CUTE! Love him!
What a cutie pie!
He is too cute, too cute!
Of course you are not replacing Gonad! No animal ever could... enjoy Squiggs for who he is! Give him a kiss for me! :)
-Andrea
That is a cute doggie!! Cheers to your new addition :) Have a happy new year!! oh, btw: glad to have you back--you were missed!!!
Aww, what a cutie-pie! I'm glad you and Chris have another furbaby to love and hug :) No animal could ever replace Gonad, but it's always nice to have something furry to hug! Glad to have you back. Have a happy New Years!
Pugs are soooo cute! I can't wait to hear all the fun puppy stories and cute pictures you will have of him! Puppies are awesome. :)
What a cute little pug, may he bring you years of happiness! Hope the new year blesses you with all the things you and Chris are hoping for.
what a cutie!! and how sweet of Chris to surprise you....I'm glad that Squiggs is bringing some joy to your lives. and I love the name. tee hee.
can't wait to hear all the news!!
love,
Erin
Such a cutie!
Congratulations! That's so awesome! Love the name, hahaha! He's precious! :-) Happy New Year!
Oh my goodness!! I LOVE him! Nathan and I want a pug..Scoop is part pug but we'd also like to have a full blooded pug. They are so cute! Have fun with him!
Aww....So cute!
Ahhh...Alicia, He's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. Puppies are tough but definitely worth it. You guys are the best pet name pickers I know.
Happy New Year!
What a wonderful surprise. He has the cutest face!
Aww, it's so nice to meet Squiggs! What a sweet hubby you have - and what a great surprise! I understand that Squiggs can never replace Gonad, but I also understand you have lots of love in your heart to share and Gonad would want you to open it up again. Congratulations to you and Chris! He is just absolutely adorable - more pictures please!!
Josey looked just like that. I just wanna squeeze him:)
Post a Comment