
Wow, I've been absent from the blogosphere since last week and I'm so lost!
Work is absolutely crazy right now. I'm working out of two separate locations, hiring new people, trying to train......all while losing my mind even more.
Chris found out yesterday where he will be transferred to. Baltimore. We will not be moving. I will now be doing this commute on my own. I couldn't handle the commute with him and now.....it's just me. Fantastic.
I am thrilled for Chris though......it's been really tough on him to be at the location he is at now and there is an end in sight....October 25th! It is a MAJOR relief! He's like a brand new person!
So, back to the drawing board for me.
I did get a call from a temp agency yesterday who also does direct placement, so I will absolutely be calling them.
Sorry this is so short, but I'm so busy I just don't have time to really get in to anything serious!
I will though, I swear!
My parents are coming to visit this weekend and I'm really looking forward to that! WOOT!
Love you guys!



11 comments:
Glad to hear your husband was relocated! Any improvement helps.
Have a wonderful weekend with your parents!
Sorry things are so crazy these days! Hope things calm down for you soon.
Have fun with your parents!
have fun with the rents! and a big congrats to chris...i hope youre next with a nice job change!
Congrats to Chris! Hope you hire and train all your staff soon so that you can enjoy life again. Have a great time with your parents.
Congrats to Chris...who knows you just may be hiring and training someone soon to replace you too. You are looking still, right? Hopefully, you won't have to commute alone for too long.
I saw your emotion icon on your sidebar...hope you're feeling better soon. I'm a bit under-the-weather today too.
Congrats on Chris' new job - and I'm hoping and praying for a new one for you too!! I couldn't handle your commute - I don't know how you do it!! Have fun with your parents this weekend!! :)
Enjoy the weekend with your parents, and congratulations on Chris' new job. I'm sure something good will come your way too!
We're glad to see you back! I'm happy for your husband but hate to think of you commuting all by yourself. Can you get a blow up doll so you can use the diamond lane? Enjoy your weekend with your folks!
That's fantastic news about Chris's job change, I am so glad he's like a brand new person! I hate that means though that you now have to deal with the dreaded commute alone. I hope that something better comes along your way soon, too! Have a fun weekend with your parents visiting!
Yes, give that recruitment firm a call!!! enjoy your weekend with your folks--get some major TLC!
Hope you have a good visit and a relaxing weekend.
I'm glad to hear Chris was relocated. Hopefully you will get to move soon too!
Post a Comment