Friday, October 05, 2007

I am SO glad this week is finally over! Hopefully, I will be catching up on blogs tomorrow.
Catch ya then!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I hear ya sista!

Abbie said...

Are you off monday? I hope you are, so you can get somemuch needed rest.
Take Care Babe.
Don't your cheeseheads play my Urlacher and Co.???
Good Luck Sistah!

Cakabaker said...

Hey Alicia, how far are you from NYC? Laura and I will be there from Nov. 8-12th.

Becca said...

Just popping in to catch up. Hope this week is going a bit better for you and it's halfway til Friday already!

Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

I think this may be the first time I've commented on your blog!

Thanks for the birthday wish! So sweet!

I hope you're feeling better. I actually just got over a sickness and thought I was getting sick AGAIN just a few days afterwards. It's not cool. I hate it.

Congrats on the new fishies! So cool...all of our fish die within a few months so we don't get to see awesome things like that. We take much better care of our dog! haha.

Can't wait to read more! I always read, but rarely post...I'll do better on that! Type at you later!