Monday, October 15, 2007

Home Meme

I was tagged by RJ!

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Irish Spring Body Wash for him and Victoria’s Secret Body Wash for me.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
What would you change about your living room? Where the fireplace is. It’s hard to see from anywhere you sit.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean. They will get put away tonight
What is in your fridge? Oh wow. A LOT of crap. Apple Cider, milk, cheese, turkey, veggie beef soup I just made, leftovers, eggs, condiments, coffee creamer, Propel water, Veggies, Gonad’s food
White or wheat bread? Wheat
What is on top of your refrigerator? Bottles of booze and my stock pot
What color or design is on your shower curtain? Simple white with a modern design sew on to it
How many plants are in your home? 8 I think
Is your bed made right now? Yes it is
Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub (but I have both). I hate when the powder in Comet gets in my nose!
Is your closet organized? Oh no. We are in the “in between” stages of storing the summer clothes and getting out the fall and winter. Complete chaos.
Can you describe your flashlight? Black maglite
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I wish I had a garage
Curtains or blinds? Blinds
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Just our fish tank (which has to stay on) and a light house my Dad made me
How often do you vacuum? Once or twice a week
Standard toothbrush or electric? electric
What color is your toothbrush? Purple and white
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Uh…..at my front door, and inside. I have no front porch. Yet another thing I look forward to having someday.
What is in your oven right now? Baked on crap
Is there anything under your bed? Gonad’s favorite hiding place and a box for her to chew on
Chore you hate doing the most? Dishes and toilets
What retro items are in your home? Nada
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes
How many mirrors are in your home? 6
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Chris’ poker stash
What color are your walls? Moon lit snow (it’s like the lightest blue you’ve ever seen…..it’s so pretty!)
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Can I count Gonad as a protection weapon?
What does your home smell like right now? Pumpkin pie, I baked one for my parents this weekend!
Favorite candle scent? Apple Cinnamon for Fall, Home Sweet Home for Winter, Hydrangea for Spring and Ocean Breeze for Summer. I've been called a candle whore
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Dill
What color is your favorite Bible? Green, white, purple and blue. It’s a Women’s Study Bible and it’s hard cover with flowers and other designs.
Ever been on your roof? No
Do you own a stereo? Yes
How many TVs do you have? 3
How many house phones? None, we use our cells
Do you have a housekeeper? Don’t I wish!
What style do you decorate in? Coastal Cottage is probably the best way to describe it. We live for the "comfort" of our home.
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Depends on the furniture. Usually solids.
Is there a smoke detector in your home? At least two….maybe 3
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Gonad, pictures, wedding photo album and disk and scrapbooks

4 comments:

Becca said...

A bunny for protection, how cute! The moon lit snow paint color even sounds beautiful!

Thanks for playing!
Have a lovely day!

audreybreier said...

We haven't heard anything out of you in a while! I hope everything is going okay!

Abbie said...

Alicia, just checking up on you, hope all is well.

Lance and Heather said...

Hello, we are friends with Matt and Robin and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather