*UPDATED WITH PENTAGON PIC!*Today, I remember the victims, the families and the American people affected by 9/11, 2001.
Living in Washington D.C., it’s hard to pass by anywhere without remembering 9/11, especially on the anniversary. Chris and I pass the Pentagon everyday around 6 am. Yesterday and today, as we drove by, the South side is lit up bright blue with a huge American flag hanging down the side. It’s a site to see.
I just wanted to take a moment to remember all Americans today.
Anyone out there who reads this that was affected by 9/11 through a loss, I pray for you often. I remember you always.
Living in Washington D.C., it’s hard to pass by anywhere without remembering 9/11, especially on the anniversary. Chris and I pass the Pentagon everyday around 6 am. Yesterday and today, as we drove by, the South side is lit up bright blue with a huge American flag hanging down the side. It’s a site to see.
I just wanted to take a moment to remember all Americans today.
Anyone out there who reads this that was affected by 9/11 through a loss, I pray for you often. I remember you always.



7 comments:
I work on an army base and they have been ringing the bells at the precise moments those planes hit the pentagon, and twin towers and the PA crash. It makes me sad but I'm praying for all those who were affected even more.
Such a touching tribute, thanks for posting this!
Thanks for posting the Pentagon picture. I was curious what it looked like ~ very neat.
This was such a numbing day for everyone. It was exactly 9 months to the day that we lost our 16 year old son (3-11-01) and it brought back many memories of the numbness that I felt on that day in March. I prayed for peace to be with all those effected on 9-11-01, and that are still effected today. Peace be with you.
How awesome it would be to live in D.C. and be reminded of the events every single day. Thanks for sharing pictures of the pentagon. :o)
Amen!
Lis xo
Thanks for sharing today. How amazing to pass by the Pentagon everyday. I imagine it was incredibly sobering to do so on 9-11.
I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Post a Comment