Time for a cool idea that has been going around the blogosphere for quite some time now and I think it is so much fun!!!!!! It’s called “Pay It Forward” and here is how it works:
I will make and mail a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join this 'Pay It Forward' exchange. In return, you will do the same and post a "Pay It Forward" on your blog asking 3 others to join and you will make them a handmade gift. So very simple. Leave me a comment if you want to participate! It’s a crazy summer, but things are beginning to slow down (Thank God!) so it may take a little bit of time before it is done and sent to you, so keep your shorts on! Heck, who am I kidding!? I LOVE to make things and give them to others, so it will probably be sent on Monday as long as this weekend goes as planned (no plans for Saturday and Sunday…WOOHOO!)
So, I am feeling a little bit better today. At least I feel like I might not being dying anymore. I do have one major goal that I WILL accomplish this weekend and that is to post a review on A Woman After God’s Own Heart on my other blog. Things I’ve learned, etc. so look for that!
I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend….I know I’m going to try to!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yaaay!!I'm the first, and I live where you live! You don't have to mail far OR you can just hand it to me!!!!LOL
Going to post this on my blog also.
I think that's a great idea. Unfortunately with Awesome Autumn and studying for the Securities exam in September, I'll have to pass. And I wouldn't have a clue of what to make! Good luck, it's a great idea!
I'm 2nd I guess, since it doesn't sound like Jenny can do it. This is such a cute idea! I'm glad there's no time limit though! It'll have to wait til after my cruise. I've got my hands full now! Cool idea.
Post a Comment