Monday, August 13, 2007

IT'S A BOY!

And here I sit at work thinking about how much I love God and how I'm not going to let all of these worldly things get to me.....today anyway. One day at a time.
I just listened to my voicemail and found out that Chris' cousin's are expecting a boy, they had the big u/s last week and Grapndpa to be called me. I am SOOOOOOO excited for them! I can't wait to see M and J again and give them big big big hugs! There is a small part of me that is a little bit envious because of my desire for a baby. So now, I just need to keep telling myself "in His time". I know that.

I am working on SOMETHING for them, but I can't reveal what because I think that J and or her MIL B might read here sometimes. B will know as soon as I see her again, but as for J....Mommy to Be....she'll just have to wait. :-)
Just wanted to share.......this will be the first baby that I may get to spend some time with. All of my cousins that are having babies (and when I say all, I really do mean ALMOST ALL) live too far away for me to see them on a regular basis. But as for Baby K.....I may get to see him a lot more....YAY!!!!!!!
J and M are going to be awesome parents too. They are so much fun to be around and they are really sweet people.....I am SO excited for them!

5 comments:

Life's A Beach said...

It's so hard to wait for things as important as having a baby. It's wonderful that you recognize that's its not a matter of IF but WHEN. You will, soon! Any new leads on the job hunt?

Platinum Rose said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! And it's great you will get a chance to be able to see this baby more frequently than the other ones in your family. :-)

Heather said...

Congrats to your cousins! Have fun spoiling that baby boy!

audreybreier said...

Boys are so fun :) Congrats to your cousins! You'll have so much fun spoiling that little boy!

Michelle said...

Congratulations Cousins! It's cool to be able to spend time with new little people in your family. It's a rarity for me too. Enjoy that little one! :)