It looks like I have been tagged by Michelle to do a 5 things meme!
5 Things in my refrigerator:
1. Propel Grape Fitness Water
2. Leftover Corned Beef and Cabbage
3. Left over Chili
4. Orange Gatorade5. Raspberry Yogurt
5 Things in my car:1
. pillow (LOL, I sleep in the morning…cut me some slack, I leave at 5 for an hour drive with Chris!)
2. CD’s
3. Coffee mugs Monday – Friday
4. Yankee Candle Air Freshener that doesn’t even smell anymore
5. Bottles of Water in the trunk
5 Things in my purse or backpack:
1. cell phone
2. wallet
3. 5 gazillion tubes of chapstick, lipstick and glosses
4. Sunglasses
5. keys
5 Things in my closet:
1. clothes
2. tons and tons of handbags
3. sheets (we don’t have a linen closet)
4. blankets
5. tons of shoes
5 Things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. Greece
2. Ireland
3. The Giant Redwoods
4. Me actually become Martha Stewart Jr. (minus all of the celeb status and jail time :-D )
5. The Rapture
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment