I have probably checked all of your blogs at least 50 times today. Why, you ask?
Because it’s better than trying to make friends with the evil dust mites who have taken over my work territory for the past 2.5 years. (Jamie, I’m SURE you can sympathize with construction site office cleanliness!)
I have done a small bit here and there. We are FINALLY de-mobilizing our trailer offices and moving in to the school we just built for Phase B of our project…..the parking garage. Having a REAL office with much less dust is such a blessing, yet a curse all at the same time.
When we move in to our new temporary office for the nest year……it will be located……are you ready for this?........BEHIND THE HIGH SCHOOLS STAGE. Yes ladies (and gents if there are any)….I will now get rid of my dust, only to pick up some teenagers and their lovely assemblies. DRAT!
I think I will just wear ear plugs during the assemblies.
Anyway, on to more interesting topics….like my body.
Today has been another “peeing a lot, boobs are sore, tired, can’t focus on crap, swollen busted up gut” kind of day. Although, I have been keeping track of my bathroom trips ( I went from about 20 yesterday…..yes, 20 to 8 so far today…..well, it will be 9 here in a few minutes because I have to pee) and they are less frequent today.
I’m just going to wait it out until I’m due for AF next week. Michelle – I LOVE your second comment because you girls know that there is a small part of me that wouldn’t mind (teehee), but the larger part of me knows that we aren’t QUITE ready yet.
OK, enough from me for now. If you see like 50 hits from me today on your blog….don’t worry, I’m just trying to kill time so I don’t have to fight with the dust.
Have a lovely hump day.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you can hit my blog as many times as you would like!
i have to admit, while reading your email, i thought i might have missed a big announcement of sorts!!! i wish you well and hope you keep us posted.
Sounds like me when I'm bored at work. I check everyone's blogs at least 3 times a day (much better than payroll, trust me!)
Hmmm, maybe I should update with some randomness, just so you have something to read :-)
i check blogs a lot too, but i use bloglines as not to be so conspicuous... i'm sneaky like that.
hang in there....
Maybe you have a UTI or something, that's causing all the peeing. Doesn't explain the rest of your symptoms though! It's going to be a looong week until you test. I hope the result comes back whatever you are wanting it to be, be that positive or negative.
Post a Comment