That’s right ladies, I am going to try to trap the little suckers in the paper towels and dispose of their dusty little bodies in the garbage can. I refuse to suffer another defeat today!
Oh my girls…..it is that point in the project where all of the staff REALLY begins to loose their mind. Here is an email conversation between my boss and I…
BOSS MAN: I think I may start knawing on my desk again, not from nicotine withdrawal but from stress.Wanna watch?
ME: lol, absolutely.
We should start a support group for this staff. I'm sure we could get a great deal on a therapist. I vote for Jim Beam.......I hear he is one of the best.
I mean, really. I guess it’s at least good that we will all be losing it together instead of just one of us! See, we are going from a staff of 15 to a staff of 5. THAT my dear friends is scary.
On a better note…Chris is heading to Atlantic City tomorrow night with one of our friends to play cards. He loves to make trips there once in a while. He will be back early Saturday afternoon. I’m going to do a little shopping tomorrow for a few picture frames I have been meaning to get and birthday present for my brother, Mom and Chris’ Dad. All of their birthday’s are within two weeks of each other. Geez.
I’m also going to work on a baby book that I am making for a family member who is pregnant. I found THE CUTEST scrapbook and I am turning it in to a baby book. It has places for pictures and milestones and everything! I will have to take pictures and post them. I’m really enjoying putting it together. Chris wants me to make one when we get pregnant. No problem! I love to do it!
So that’s the weekend outlook. Nothing crazy. Just some cleaning, shopping and relaxing for this girl. I need it! I REALLY wish today was Friday already. I would only have to fight the dust for today…..but two ore days it is. Maybe I will wear a clothes pin on my nose. J
*hugs*




1 comment:
That's neat you can joke around with your boss like that! The scrapbook seems like a great idea, can't wait to see pics of what you have done! Have a great, relaxing weekend!
Post a Comment