8 random things about me meme.
1. I have a big fat rabbit named Gonad. Actually, it’s Gonadius the Conquerrer, but Chris and I call her Gonad for short. She is a very funny little animal….She absolutely loves attention and if you don’t give it to her, she gets very angry.

2. I carry a “work bag” that Chris likes to refer to as my portable CVS because if you may need something (makeup, hair tie, toothbrush, pen, balloon, nachos, fishing pole for kids) I apparently am the one to see for those needs.
3. I have been known to be
if you upset me in any way (there is a clause in my “to communicate with me, you must do the following” contract)4.
almost all of the time!5.
This is what I look like on Monday (and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday. Any day that my alarm goes off at 4 really.)6. This makes me laugh everytime I see it

7.
This is how I look after a normal day at work.8.

9. I really am looking forward to having a baby and raising it to walk with the Lord
10. Holy crap! I'm @ 10. I'll stop here and move on to MY ANNIVERSARY~!!!!
I'm tagging RJ, Tammy, Audrey, Lisa, and Jodi
So, Chris took me to Inner Harbor in Baltimore for the weekend. It's only 45 minutes away from our house, but it feels a lot further than that! We had an awesome time! He got me a diamond necklace....the drop one with three stones to represent Past, Present and Future. He said he knows that normally, this isn't a 1st anniversary gift, but it's what he really wanted to get me because of what it represents! Ladies, I truely have a winner. Not because of the necklace, but because of what it represents. My husband is a hard worker and a child of God. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life! Here are some pictures to recap last weekend....Preakness was also going on. We decided that we may go to the Preakness next year. Chris' parents want to go to the Kentucky Derby....his Mom is already finding the two of us cute hats to wear!













14 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you guys had a great time. What a sweet gift for your first anniversary. Very pretty! Yeah the one year old wedding cake isn't so good...at least you don't save it until your 5 year anniversary. Blech! ;)
Have a great weekend!
I can't see the PhotoBucket photos at the top 10...blocked by our server IP. UGH.
Looks like a fun anniversary and I so love those necklaces!! That was so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Time flies, huh?
I work close to the inner harbor. It's kinda nice down there.
Glad you had a nice anniversary-your gift sounds lovely.
than ks so much for playing!! your list was awesome!! so funny.
and what a fun weekend!! and an awesome present! I think I might have gotten a card for my first anniversary. hmph.
Yeah, the cake didn't look very good. Haha. Anthony and I had a deal with the lady that did our cake that for our first anniversary, she would make a small cake for us. Our choice of kind but it would be decorated the same way our cake was decorated for the wedding. The sucky part? We were living in a different state by our first anniversary....so no anniversary cake. :o( But it sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary overall! And the cat makes me laugh every time too. :p
Love the pictures...thanks for sharing! I've been to the Kentucky Derby 3 or 4 times so if you have any questions, just ask. You should definitely go if you get the chance! It is an incredible experience. Happy Anniversary!
I loved learning some thing about you...and the cat walking on two paws makes me laugh too.
Glad you had a wonderful anniversary. Yeah, 1yr old freezer burned cake just doesn't do it for me either.
Have a great weekend.
we're not saving the topper cake ... we're just taking LARGE PIECES with us on our honeymoon :)
What a sweet hubby!! God has truly blessed you both, and it's been fun getting to know you. You'll have to post a picture of your new bling! :) It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Our cake didn't fare very well either, we barely ate any of it. Hope you had a great extended weekend! I look forward to hearing all about it!
Good pictures! I haven't been to the inner harbor in years...DH & I need to get there sometime. I love the pictures with you two at the fountain.
I love you 10 random things...so funny and cool to read! Thanks for sharing pics of your anniversary. WOW on that present he got you! So neat! Sounds like you sure do have a winner (for more reasons than the necklace). I am glad you had a fun anniversary trip!
I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did!
Happy first anniversary to you both. It sounds like you had a great time.
Uggh- freezerburn cake is the worst. Happy Anniversary
Why am I the only one who's cake was really good after 1 year? It wasnt freezer burned at all, and was still moist. I credit my momma for her wonderful packing of it.
I'm so glad you had a good time on your 1st anniversary and what a special gift to receive! It will definetly hold the special memories for years to come.
I'm "it" huh? I havent posted in forever, I guess this gives me a reason.
Have a lovely day!
Post a Comment