Friday, May 18, 2007

Simple Daily Amusement

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL, why am I amused so easily and why can't I seem to work today? Probably because it's my anniversary and my husband got a promotion so I decided to take a day to not care! teeheehee (not that this is much different from a normal day).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

Life's A Beach said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats on Hubby's Promo too!!!
Have fun celebrating girly!!!

Love, Lis xo

Trish J said...

Your wedding pictures are really pretty! Enjoy your anniversary and celebrate in a big way, thanks to hubby's promotion!

Swissmonica said...

Hi Alicia! Thank you for being the second to make a comment on my site. Your wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful, very artistic. I'm actually about to get ready to go attend a wedding myself so I'll make this little 'hello' a short one. Thanks again, and I'm glad to have another buddy to exchange comments with!

C-Rah said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats on the promotion! You deserved a goof-off day!

Anonymous said...

Lol that cat picture!! Your wedding pictures are just beautiful!
You have a really lovely blog :)

Becca said...

I'm so glad I had the chance to look you up today! Happy Anniversary and what wonderful news of your husband's promotion to go along with that!

Best wishes as you continue to pursue God's will. I'm right there with you! Keep being the salt and light in your work environment! Co-workers will notice you're different and glowing with Christ's love & goodness even if they act like they dont.

Have a lovely day!

Barb said...

Well hi, Alcia!

What a cute site you have here. Happy Anniversary and congratulations to hubby on the promotion. Two wonderful things in one day - lucky you!

Thank you for delurking at my place. LOL I have to tell you, when I saw your name, my first thought was wow - I wonder if Krissy's best friend Alicia finally started her own blog. But nope. You're not her. She sure doesn't live in the DC area. She lives here. LOL

It's nice to meet you!

Barb said...

Yep. Leave it to me to misspell your name. Sigh.....

Kristen Miller said...

Wow! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well. Happy late Anniversary! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous. And congrats to the DH on the new promotion. That's great news!

Anonymous said...

maybe you can't work because I am so bored all the time? who knows?

so here's a meme for you to do while you should be working... you haven't posted this week yet, so a few minutes of blog time is due!