

What in the world...snow!? And here I thought global warming decided to take over the world when it was 70 degrees last week! To my surprise, the fluff decided to rear is beautiful head and make my day! Anywho...I'm glad it is snowing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow! Sucky to drive in, but so relaxing!OK, the scoop as of lately....I found a position today at Frederick County Public Schools. Oakdale Midde School as an Administrative Secretary. It is 7 hours/day...5 days a week. Hello...no more getting up at 4, driving 100 miles a day and killing myself! WHOOT! Pray for me hard on this one! I just got done with my cover letter and the application. I worked really hard on the cover letter. I have both of those along with my resume to fax tomorrow. I have a lot of transferrable skills from working where I am now and I'm just going to pray about it. I need to go where God wants me to be and that's it. If that is where he wants me...I will be there! I also have about 10 others that I am looking at and will get my resume out to this week, but the school is somewhere I think I would really like to be (but does God is the question). Helping people (in a sense) with soemthing that matters...education. Please just pray for me and I will definitely keep everyone posted about it. Anyway, if you are getting some of the fluffy white catnip right now....do ENJOY!!!!!!



1 comment:
You've found my dream job!! That's exactly the kind of positions I'm sending out my resume for in Florida. Good luck!! I will say a prayer for you. I work in the school dept here in Maine and I love it!! It's a very nurturing environment to spend your work day in!!
Post a Comment