Thursday, February 15, 2007

How dunce like do you think I can get. I just posted a blog over at the nest about “embracing my blondeness”. I swear, some little green alien man has taken over my brain and made it malfunction in unusual ways. For example….now don’t get grossed out BUT….I put my underoos on inside out today! Yep, you read it right….INSIDE OUT! Why you ask? Because of the alien. I’m trying to come up with a name for it. I think cranius serves the purpose. I now have two….count em….two aliens inside of my body! Jarvis the gut alien who likes to torture me with pain, bloating an all of the fun things that come with digestive issues AND cranius…the brain alien who likes to make me a scatter brained moron who can’t seem to muster up enough brain matter to put her underwear on the correct way!

Sheesh.

Well, in other news (oh and I have A LOT!) chris and I had a snow day yesterday! We couldn’t get to work because of the insane amounts of ice we received overnight on Tuesday. Lovely. Actually, AFTER we realized it was Valentine’s Day around 11 AM, it was pretty good. We sat on our butts all day (except for the 45 minutes we decided to actually clean a little). I did one load of laundry which has yet to be folded and he cleaned the kitchen, with dishes that have yet to be unloaded from the dish washer. We decided to try to go out to dinner last night at carabbas and we actually made it! It was tasty as always and filled with good conversation. It was nice to have a day off and just basically be bums.

This weekend is sure to be awesome! We are heading up to Lancaster on Friday to meet family for a Saturday adventure to Philly. Now, I am NOT a big fan of Philly, trust me. I feel that it is quite the competition with parts of the state of NJ for the armpit of America. BUT, we are going to see the King Tut exhibit for Chris’ cousin Eli’s birthday. SWEET! Ancient Egypt was one of my favorite time periods to study in Humanities. I’m really excited to see the artifacts!

In other news, I have discovered that I am a terrible baker! TERRIBLE! Every single freaking time I try to bake anything, I burn it! I’ve tried moving the oven racks around, lessening the temperature that the recipe calls for, even lessening the time! I think that while I am asleep or not home, the oven devil comes to my house and screws with my oven just to torture me while I try to bake tasties! Damn that oven devil! Where’s the oven fairy when you need her?

Recent weather events have been crazy. You know it’s bad when you break your freaking ice scraper trying to get you car cleaned off! Poor Chris was cleaning off his truck last night before we went to carabbas and the ice scraper broke because there was SOOOO much ice! Inches and inches. Our parking lot is like a skating rink that is 4” off of the ground. Oh happy day walking in heels!

I don’t think that I mentioned on here that our poor little fishy blue died a few weeks ago. Cause of death…unknown. Our gup pups are doing great and so is suck! Suck loves to swim around…he isn’t stuck to the side of the tank like most pleckos. He has personality! Tonight, we need to make a stop at the pet store for fishy food while we are gone on Saturday and a few things for gonad. I need nails clippers because her nails are out of control.

Ok, I have to get back to the grind. I have many many more things to say, but no time, so I’m sure you will see another few posts from me soon (that is, if you haven’t poked your eyeballs out with a pitch fork yet!).

More to come…

No comments: