Thursday, January 04, 2007


Hi! My name is Gonadius the Konkerer, you can call me Gonad for short. My mommy is a booger...sorry, I mean blogger and she sed I could rite my own boogs on here, I mean blogs! My mommy is trying to teach me how to speel and rite thingz so that you can understand. Mommy has been a little crazie latley with her kamera. She says it iz becuze I am so gosh darn kute! I don't really no what kute means, but she talks to me in funnie voisez all of the time! Anyway, I hope you all had a fun Christmis. My mommie and daddie went to floriduh for a futbal game. I don't know what futbal iz, but daddie sayz it the best sport in the wurld! He yellz at the big box in our house all of the time when futbal iz on and sometimes I get scurd, bu mommie yellz at him and sayz that he is being a buthed. What's a buthed? I really like this booger thing. I like to talk to everione and mommie wants me to put picturz of miself on here. She likes to squeeze me and rub my noze all of the time. She iz tring to lurn how to speek rabitt! I have the bestest mommie and daddie evur! Well, I postid some pikturz on here so everione can c me. I hope you all like them and I will be bak to say hi soon!

This was when I openid my Christmis presents.....I luv to eet papir!





Mommie was meen and made me take a bath agen , but then she wrappd me in a big soft towil and made daddie take my pikture again! Mommie sez I am so kute in this pikture!







I don't take veri good klose up pikturez.....c!












No comments: