Ah, another day in paradise! It’s almost 2:30 and that usually means I’m out the door to get Chris, but once again today he is staying late because he has things to do. No big deal. He is under a lot of pressure right now at work. I on the other hand have taken on the “If I get it done in the freakin 10 hours a day that I am here and only getting paid for 8, then so be it….if not, it’ll have to wait.” J I’m a good cooperative employee! LOL, actually I am, I just have this block with a lot of the guys I work with where they either think I am incapable of doing it, don’t care if it gets done until the last minute when shit hits the fan, OR they think I am capable of doing things that I can’t do because I am a construction newbie (sorta). If it is secretarial related…it’s covered, no problem….LEED related….most of the time under control, but sometimes I have questions about things, especially mechanical related issues because that is my weakness, and they don’t get answered until the last minute, which typically puts me in a bind. It’s FUN!
Anyway, enough of the work issues. I’m going to get my guts probed with a tubular camera thingy on the 16th. Chris took the day off of work and is going to play video games after he brings me home, while I come out of my “sedation”. J I can’t wait to get sedated….it will be the best sleep I’ve had in a loooong time…sad, but true! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am! Gonad said that she hopes you enjoyed her first “boog” entry. (See previous entry if you are clueless as to what I am talking about). Until next time……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment