Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ah, 2007.....it is officially here! I didn't make any resolutions....I never do because when I fail (which is almost a guarantee) I get really pissy and no one wants a pissy Alicia, right!? :-) I Do have a few WANTS though for 2007. I WANT to fix my freakin hair. I have this problem I like to refer to as half headed syndrome. Half my hair is brown and half my hair is blond (yes, my roots are THAT bad)! must get that taken care of asap. I also WANT to get my guts fixed...whatever the problem may be. I need to be healthier and I'm not talking about it the same way everyone always says "my new years resolution is to eat better, loose weight and be healthier". Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, BUT I NEED to get healthier in order to maintain my sanity. Energy is non-existent unless it is Saturday or Sunday and I don't roll out of bed before NOON. :-) I WANT to get Gonad healthier. Seriously.....she is the fattest rabbit known to man. I WANT to kick my husbands butt in a video game. He doesn't know this yet and I still haven't chose the game, but as soon as I do....it's on! I'm going to give myself the name "the gonads daddy intimidator" and I plan to come up with the perfect evil laugh to go along with my new video game pseudo-persona! Most of you know, that I can't play video games, nor do I have the desire to play them a lot....so this shalt be my challenge for the year! (Ah, if only the real life challenges were this simple). I WANT to buy wrinkle cream for under my eyes. Alas, the aging process begins! Anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful new year. we did with a house full of flynn kids!

No comments: