I LOVE her. Really, I do.
There is so much knowledge to be learned and so much insight to gain when it comes to our God and His word.
Beth Moore breaks it down and dishes it out. She certainly isn't shy and quiet in her teaching style and that's part of the reason I love her so much. She's energetic to say the least.
I started doing her "Believing God" study last week. What a great study so far!
See, it's not that I don't believe God per se, it's that I want to develop myself and mature spiritually so I can pull as many people on the God train as humanly possible in my life and I"m continuing to arm myself with as much knowledge as I can.
PLUS, I'm only human and I'm only one person, but I want to grow myself...all of the time.
Chris and I are working on finding a church down here in ol North Cackalacky. We've gone to one close to our house twice now and we liked it the first time, but decided that we wanted to try other churches because we know that God will let us know when we are "home". Well, we searched for other churches, but we really like the contemporary non-denominational church. Most of the churches here are baptist. I have NOTHING against baptist churches...I was raised baptist! I just really like the feel of non-denominational churches. Anywho, we ended up back there today and dangit.....it was AWESOME! What a great message and the pastor is so energetic and on FIRE for God. THAT, my dear friends, is what we look for because when you're on fire for God, great things will happen.
In other news, I still can't find a job. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. um. ok.
FOOD LION won't even call me back. I mean...GEEZ. I have a pretty great resume I think, but I guess maybe not. If you could, add me on to your prayer list. I'd appreciate it!
I have so much more to say, but I really don't feel great today. Ol AF came to visit, coupled with an on-going 2.5 day headache and now a sore throat. FUN STUFF! I'm sure I will be fine in a day or two as always.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Good luck with everything...hang in there...glad to see you back on here! Have you thought of trying a Vineyard church? I will say some prayers for you. xoxo
I've never done a Beth Moore study, but I've heard so much about them. I should definitely order one :) I'd love to try to do a nightly study for myself.
You're always on my prayer list. Now I will specifically pray for a job for you.
Hooray for you...I just started leading a womens small group last week and we are doing the EXACT same study...what are the odds!! So far, it is great. I will keep challenging you along!
Prayers for job ops opening up soon!
I hope you feel better soon and aren't getting sick with something!
Hoping and praying you can find a job very soon. I know that must be very stressful and frustrating.
That's great you have found a church you really like!
I'm not doing the study, but I am ready the book... It's challeging! And exciting.
And I know exactly how it feels to be looking for a church home. I hope you find the one that is perfect for you both.
Hope you're feeling better!
I love Beth Moore too! In fact- I posted about her the other day- it was really short, but it's funny you were talking about her.
I so understand your job frustrations. Will is experiencing the same issues and it's really tough. I know God will give you the job you're supposed to have. Keep us posted!
I will give you lots of positive thoughts for the job search. I know how tough it is out there, so I hope something will come along real soon for you. Hooray on finding a church community that you really like.
I am praying for ya!
Praying for you for the job. And I heart Beth too. I am doing "Esther" right now (almost done, actually), and it is amazing!! I am hoping we do another of her studies after this one. They're announcing it tonight.
You're house is lovely! I'm so glad you're in NC. What a beautiful place!! God bless!
Love the new layout! :)
Post a Comment