Ick, I am sorry! I have been wondering about that, too, what my first period would be like off the pill. Sounds like nothing fun :-( not that it ever is anyway! I hope it gets less painful soon! And that work slows down some!
Glad to get an update...sorry it is a miserable cycle this month. Hope it gets better and more regular so you can feel more comfortable the next months.
I need to do a lot of catching up...but I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived. It sounds (from the few posts I read so far) that you have been trying to get PG! That's great...my guess is the spotting that you had on Thursday was possibly ovulation? I spotted though when I got pregnant (I'm thinking when the embryo implanted?) so your body will almost mimick PMS symptoms when it happens. At least it can. Each woman is different. I loved your post about Josh Kelly. Even though you didn't do anything with them, that is cool that they hit on you guys!! I would sooo brag about that. LOL. Anyhoo. Life has been busy and has taken me away from the blogger world for a bit, but I try to get on when I can. It's always good to hear from you. Take care Sweetie, M. **Love your layout btw. I sooo want cherry blossoms tattooed to the top of my left foot. I also want to visit DC sometime during Cherry Blossom season. How pretty would that be??
10 comments:
Ick, I am sorry! I have been wondering about that, too, what my first period would be like off the pill. Sounds like nothing fun :-( not that it ever is anyway! I hope it gets less painful soon! And that work slows down some!
Glad to get an update...sorry it is a miserable cycle this month. Hope it gets better and more regular so you can feel more comfortable the next months.
Thanks for the update! That sucks that it's so awful this time!! Hopefully you're body will get back to normal soon!
:( Thanks for the update. I was thinking about you today.
tagged you for a meme on my blog :)
I need to do a lot of catching up...but I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived. It sounds (from the few posts I read so far) that you have been trying to get PG! That's great...my guess is the spotting that you had on Thursday was possibly ovulation? I spotted though when I got pregnant (I'm thinking when the embryo implanted?) so your body will almost mimick PMS symptoms when it happens. At least it can. Each woman is different.
I loved your post about Josh Kelly. Even though you didn't do anything with them, that is cool that they hit on you guys!! I would sooo brag about that. LOL.
Anyhoo. Life has been busy and has taken me away from the blogger world for a bit, but I try to get on when I can. It's always good to hear from you.
Take care Sweetie, M.
**Love your layout btw. I sooo want cherry blossoms tattooed to the top of my left foot. I also want to visit DC sometime during Cherry Blossom season. How pretty would that be??
Hi there, just checking in, haven't been keeping up with all you lately very regularly latetly:(
Hope everything is going well. It's been awhile since you updated.
I just wanted to say happy birthday on your blog too! :-)
I hope your new job is going well (and is obviously keeping you VERY busy).
We miss you here in blogland!
Hope you are doing well! Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment