Friday, February 15, 2008

Today's Dose of Alicia's Randomness

I totally big fat pink puffy heart my bed and can't wait to go home and sleep in it!
A lovely portrayal of Chris' awesome arm extending photography skills. If you put the pieces of our heads together.....you have one whole head!
I really need sleep.

4 comments:

audreybreier said...

How funny!! That's usually how mine turn out if I do that. Nathan is a lot better at it than me so I usually make him do it. I guess he has longer arms :)

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

Hah! This is too cute of a picture!!

I don't let Jonathan touch the camera. He just puts his finger on the lens every time. You'd think he was a giant who had been given a Barbie camera to take a picture with. Always has to get those fats fingers in there!

Betsy said...

LOL..exactly like my husband's picture-taking skills! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I loved all your Vegas pictures!I've wanted to visit there for a while now. I"m so glad you went and had fun! I loved seeing all you did. Welcome back, I missed you!