Monday, February 25, 2008
And Now...What You've All Been Waiting For (or maybe not)!
Today, is my first official day without the birth control pill! That's right ladies......I'm officially off of the pill! And you know what that means right? In a couple of months......the baby making will begin. WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
Congrats...happy baby making!!
have fun!
YAY!!!! you might want to track your periods on my monthly cycle.com I went off the pill last may and it has really helped me see my body get back on track. Plus it tells you when you are supposedly fertile myrtle :) Have fun practicing :)
Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait for the big news!
Woohoo! Have fun!
I'm so happy for you. :o) I think it takes another woman playing the same Waiting Game to understand just how AWESOME it is when you can finally post that you're off the pill. :o) Can't wait to hear when you're gonna be expecting!
Exciting - lots of luck!
Yay! Congrats! I went off a couple of months ago and I lost 5 pounds. That was a nice added bonus!
They say practice makes perfect!:)
Congratulations and good luck :) Have fun!!!
oh. my. gosh! Alicia! I am so happy for you! I hope and pray that you and your husband will have quick success and no issues in TTC! I am so excited for you guys! (and a bit jealous, too, I must admit)
You know what they say "Pratice makes perfect!" and if at firs tyou don't succeed, try, try again!
Have a great time!
How exciting!!!!!
How exciting!! Have fun in your baby making efforts :)
What exciting news. I am praying for you!! It's truly a very special time.
Wow....that's soooooo exciting!!! Congrats to you!! I'm looking forward to what the future will bring.
Have fun! Do enjoy this time before the time of babies.... take it from someone with three of those precious babies. ;)
-Andrea
Have fun! :)
Yay! Congrats and have fun! ;)
yeah for going off!!! Please keep us updated on how you feel. I will be going off the pill in a few months and I am a little bit nervous about how my body will react to it!
Oh how exciting! Such big news with you this week. I can't wait to follow along with your amazing life changes.
Hugs and Kisses!
~Kristen
Post a Comment