Good morning!
Just a quick post to ask for prayers. I am applying with my favorite day spa in Frederick as their front desk receptionist. I know it will definitely be a pay cut from where I am now, but pray that if I am offered the position, the pay cut wouldn't be too drastic and Chris and I can make ends meet. It wouldn't be nearly as stressful as what I do now. I'd get to meet more women. I'd be able to dedicate more time to my church. I'd be able to let Squiggs out over lunch....it could be perfect!The spa is 2 miles from my house if that. Flexible hours....perfect for starting a family!
Wish me luck!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Aw, I really hope you get that job.
Sounds like it would be a fun and relaxing place to work for. I will be praying for you....
Wow! Good luck!
my fingers are crossed and you're in my prayers! I hope you get it!!
Good Luck...it sounds like it would be so fun to work at a spa...you would probably get a discount too!! :O)
Good luck! It might be nice for discounts at the spa too. ;) What girl wouldn't like that?!
Go for it!!!!
That sounds nice... and close! What a dream, after the horrible commute you had to endure. I hope it works out!
That sounds great!! I hope it works out for you!
Post a Comment