Good Morning!
This is going to be a super quick post to as for prayers. I just applied for two positions at PetsMart. One for an Operations Manager and one for a Pet Manager. I'm really excited at the prospect of these two! When I look back at the positions I've held and what my favorites were....it was when I managed a deli in PA. I loved managing my crew and I got along with them so well! They came to me with problems, and I helped them. We had a great system worked out and I never got any complaints about my management style. I loved running the store and working with my employees. Well, I took that and my complete LOVE for animals and a light bulb went off inside my head......A PET STORE!!!!! I wanted to work at a vet or shelter, but I don't think I could handle it. I hate having to put animals to sleep....suffering and all and I would want to take every single one home with me from a shelter.
Anyway, so please send good thoughts, prayers, super hero powers and anything else you can think of my way.....this is THE FIRST job openings that I've applied for that I'm actually really really happy about and think I would love!
Thanks girls.....love ya!!!!!!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I'm so excited for you! How fun to work with pets! It sounds like a perfect fit! I will be praying this is God's will for you. Let us know when you have interviews!
Have a lovely day!
Discounts on dog toys would be great! ... or bunny toys?
oh gosh that's wonderful!! I will definitely be praying for you. Can't wait to hear when you get an interview!!
Love,
Erin
Definitely sending thoughts and prayers your way. I hope you get one of those 2 jobs! I would love to work with animals someday, too. My husband and I talk about how someday we would love to open our own NO KILL animal shelter to help with the problem. Best of luck!
Wow! It sounds like one of these could be THE perfect job for you. I'm SO praying for you girl. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon...keep us updated. :)
Oh Alicia! I'm so excited for you, I'm praying, I'm praying!!!!
great, grand and wonderful thoughts for you!!!!!!!!!
Wow, that sounds like a great opportunity! I'll be praying for you! Keep us posted!
What a good opportunity! I hope you hear something soon! It sounds like you'd be perfect for both. Keep us posted! I said a prayer tonight. <3
What wonderful opportunities! I'll be praying for you :-)
Many prayers sent your way...those would be great jobs for you I think! Let us know when you hear something. We're all rootin' for ya! ;)
Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you! It is wonderful to work at a job you like and I know you're in need of that!
It sounds like a perfect job for you! I really hope that you get it! You really need a good job for a change.
I really hope it works out for you!
Post a Comment