Awww, it will be ok! Best of luck to you!
I am thinking about you!
Good luck!I had to go the other day. Threaten to throw up on them. Seems to scare them into gentleness.
Good luck! :-)
Good Luck with the dentist - you will be fine!How is everything with the stalker?Lis xoxo
Good luck at the Dentist. I am guessing that by now you've gone and come back. Good news I hope. Don't be scared...it'll be okay. I don't like the Dentist either...my appt. is on the 27th. Blah.
Hope you survived the dentist appointment!! I don't like going either. :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww, it will be ok! Best of luck to you!
I am thinking about you!
Good luck!
I had to go the other day. Threaten to throw up on them. Seems to scare them into gentleness.
Good luck! :-)
Good Luck with the dentist - you will be fine!
How is everything with the stalker?
Lis xoxo
Good luck at the Dentist. I am guessing that by now you've gone and come back. Good news I hope. Don't be scared...it'll be okay. I don't like the Dentist either...my appt. is on the 27th. Blah.
Hope you survived the dentist appointment!! I don't like going either. :(
Post a Comment