Friday, July 27, 2007

Prayers for Parker

Hey girls! Just a quick post to direct your attention to the new buttons in my side bar...Praying for Parker. The second button is a link to a website that his family has set up for him. This sweet little boy has multiple issues and I'm just asking for anyone and everyone to pray for this little boy. His family's greatest wish is to get as many prayers as possible for Parker. He is 2.5 years old and currently weighs 19 lbs. He is learning how to crawl. Anyway, just asking for prayers. I came across his story at Barb from A New Chelsea Morning's blog.

Not too much else to report. Same old craziness. Tomorrow, as long as the weather holds up, Chris and I will be heading to Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis, MD. It will most likely be the only beach I get to see all summer! :-( Annie, you better be getting me some good pictures! =D

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing that link about Parker. What a cutie! I will definitely be praying for him and his family.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun at the beach! It sounds like the weekend should be lots of fun. I only wish I were on mine again!

Platinum Rose said...

I just said a prayer for him and his family.