Who all is using the Spark People website? I'm starting my serious goal tracking this week ( I want to get a feel for the whole thing first and set my plan). I just wanted to link any of my girls who are there. Britt, I know you are.
My user name is aflynn1980.
Wish me luck on my health goals!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm on Sparkpeople! I'm "adorableange". I don't have anything on my Sparkpage, but it does exist.
I LOVE sparkpeople (when I remember to track everything) I started last week and I've already lost a pound :-)
YEAHHHHHH! I'm going to link you. We may just have our own little community over there too! My whole goal is just getting healthier pre-conception.
I'm so excited! The three of us can help each other out. I don't have my food posted on my page... but maybe I will. That way if I know you guys are looking I'll be more careful! ha ha. I'll have to think abotu that. This will be fun!
I'm not on there but I've been thinking of joining, so I'll let you know if I do :)
awesome Audrey, keep us posted!
I have been randomly reading your blog since you are linked to Brittny and Tina's blogs. You just motivated me to sign up for sparkpeople! I hadn't heard of it before!
Post a Comment