Dear Blogging Family,
I just want you to know how much I appreciate the support and feedback that each and every one of you gives to me. Depending on the post topic, you have motivated me, cheered me up, put me deep in thought, supported me, brought tears to my eyes, prayed for me and my family and have given me the chance to enter parts of your lives and do the same for you. I love all of your girls and thank you for everything you have given me since I began my blog, and you became a part of my life.
Love,
Alicia
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
UMMMMM this isn't a "goodbye bloggers goodbye" post is it? I just started reading you! :)
And we love you!!!
And, it better not be a bloggers goodbye!!
Awww, you're so welcome! And thanks for letting us be a part of your life too!
Thank you for always being there for me.....you have a way of cheering me up just when I need it...Love you too sweetie...you aren't saying goodbye are you? They are freaking me out..Lis xo
No girls, no goodbyes from this little lady! just want everyone to know that you girls mean a whole lot to me!
Isn't the blog world just like that though? At least thru those of us who met on the Nest...I think it most definately is. I'm branching out and meeting others too and LOVE everyone who keeps up with me too. We love you back and hope that you and DH are doing well. Are you ready for the Swap??
I am...just have to box it all up and make it pretty. I'm so excited to hear her reaction to it.
Anyway...I'm glad you're not going anywhere. I'd be sad if you did. I'm going to go through withdrawls as it is until Tammy gets back on! LOL.
Take care Alicia. :)
Thank you for letting this former lurker turned blogger "in" on your blog :-)
I know I haven't really been commenting much lately, but I'm still here!
And thank you for being a part of my blog and my life.
I really do appreciate you.
Have a lovely day!
I think we should say Thank YOU!! There is a reason we read your blog and support you so much...you are a wonderful woman!!
like i just wrote to tammy - i truly believe that one is only as strong as there support unit. this place is an amazing forum and i too have so much gratitude for all of the people here...and its good to just sit back and say thanks every now and again.
so i guees, youre welcome and thank you - all at the same time.
Post a Comment