Monday, June 18, 2007

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOL, well....I decided that I wanted to change my blog template this morning and guess what? yeah....pictures and links are GONE!!!!! I saved my template, just incase I didn't like the new one....and I wasn't too fond of it, so I uploaded my old template and almost all of my stuff is GONE!!!! All of my links, pictures...time and hard work! Girls, can you please comment on this and give me your links if you don't see it on the side. I am only able to retrieve the links of those who have recently commented. GAHHHHHH! I am so freaking frustrated!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Here is the link to my blog

http://joyceelaine1214.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Ugh, that's too bad and SO aggrevating! I see my link.

Anonymous said...

It looks normal to me.

Unknown said...

Ugh, what a pain! I see the link to my blog, so that's good :-)

I hope you're able to get it fixed up soon!

Anonymous said...

well I feel important - I'm already back on the side bar

Michelle said...

Did you get it fixed? It looks the same to me. I see my link...so I won't send it again. Good luck with the change if you're gonna try again.