So, this Sunday is my one year anniversary! I didn’t mention it yesterday because I wanted it to have it’s own separate post.
One year ago today, I was at the Lancaster County Winery with five of my favorite women…my Mom, my Grandmother, my Cousin (and MOH), my Aunt, and my future MIL. We were insanely trying to get ready for the big day….setting things up, remembering things we forgot and trying to make up for them all while knowing we had to be at the rehersal dinner by 5. My future husband? Yes, he was playing golf with my Dad trying to relax. **Hrmpfh**
There wasn’t anything on my wedding day that I would have changed. I wanted to share some pictures with all of you that you may not have seen before. I had a few posted back on the nest, but here are a few more.
Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!







See that cross there? That is a symbol of the backbone of my marriage.










9 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. They're absolutley amazing :-)
Have a fantastic first anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary. What a beautiful wedding! You're gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend. Doing anything special for your anniversary?
Happy Anniversary on Sunday :) You had such a gorgeous wedding and you looked fabulous!
Such a pretty wedding! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! The pictures are beautiful! Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies! It just seems unreal that my first anniversary was here, and now gone, two weeks ago!!! Nuts!
your wedding pictures are gorgeous!! happy anniversary! this is only the beginning!! keep that backbone firmly in place to ensure many more happy years of marriage.
God bless.
What gorgeous pictures! Happy Anniversary!
Auguri!!! e figli Maschi
hi, found you through a link of one of my fellow bloggers. very nice photos, happy anniv.
Post a Comment