Hi all of mommie's bloggy friends!!!!! I wanted to post a few pictures of myself since my mommie is a slacker.

Here I am after I found mommie's golfing hat and started to wrestle with it. This is how we ended up. Don't mind all of mommy and daddy's clothes, it was laundry day.

This is my new favorite toy! Everyday when mommy gets her clothes out of her closet, I steal the hanger and wrestle with it!!!!
12 comments:
the picture with the hanger is awesome :)
He's so stinkin' cute!!! The hat picture is priceless!
he's gotten so big! :0)
I LOVE the last picture with the coat hanger! It is hilarious! He looks very good in your hat!
how adorable!
Squiggs, you are too adorable for words!! Josey is snorting for you right now:)
Gosh he's cute, such a big guy now!
Awwww, so precious! I can't believe he got that hat around him! And that's so cute his latest obsession is hangers! Dogs are so great.
About your photobucket thing - it's probably something still in your html code. If you want to send that to me, I can try to see if I can figure it out for you. No guarantees though, I don't know a ton about that stuff, but just a little bit, so maybe that will be enough.
So, so cute! I love the picture with the hanger.
How adorable! I bet it's hard to get mad at you!
Wow! You can write and form sentences!? You're a genius doggie! Alicia needs to hang on to you! ;)
Whoa, super dog! :-)
Just wanted to check in and see how the new job is going. Haven't heard from you in a while.
Post a Comment