Thursday, February 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

We're baaaaaack (unfortunately)! We had a really wonderful trip and I WILL post about it, but I have a lot to catch up on, so here are a few pictures to hold you over until then.

In front of the Excalibur (where we stayed)

At the Tournament of Kings dinner show (so much fun!)
In front of the Bellagio waiting for the dancing fountains show (which was so awesome!)
Me standing on the connecting bridge from the Excalibur to New York, New York
In front of the Excalibur again (sort of). We were standing outside of the MGM Grand.
One more time at the Excalibur.
I have a lot of other pictures, but Chris has the camera at work and this is what he has sent me so far. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and I promise to catch up over the next few days!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope you have a happy valentine's!

C-Rah said...

Welcome back! Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to hear more details about your trip.

Me said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear from you today. It looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous! You look good in all your pics, girl!

Platinum Rose said...

I am go glad you guys had a fun trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristen Miller said...

Yay! Looks like you guys had SO much fun. I'm glad you were able to go and can't wait to hear more about it. Have a nice weekend!

LCP said...

How much fun! Great pictures! Can't wait until we go in April...gosh, you are making me want to be there now!

Marisa said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time! I wish I could hop on a plane and go somewhere warm right now. :)

Heather said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun.

laurenjean said...

although i am behind the ball - it looks like you had a wonderful time in vegas! cant wait to get the story :-)