I have a confession to make. Cheesy as it may be, I want to know if I am the only person in the world over 16 who has this problem.
Ready?
Gossip Girl.
That's right. I said it. Gossip Girl. I watch it. My husband....he sort of watches it. He comes home from work while I am typically watching my recorded episode on Thursday evenings chiming in when he hears something interesting. Like "Did Chuck REALLY just do that?" He plays it off like he is not interested, yet he knows ALL of the charesters names. >:-i
So.....is there ANYONE else out there who shares in my cheesy, teenage drama, rich snobbish, money filled addiction?
See...I was at Target one day about a year ago and I was looking for an EASY drama filled read that would take me away from my world. I saw Gossip Girl and was intrigued. I bought the first book and read it in two days. Yep.....TWO DAYS. I had the entire series read in a couple of months. After that....I went on to "It Girl" which is a spin off of Jenny, one of the characters in Gossip Girl. Then I was sad because I had nothing until the release of the next GG novel.....which I bought the day it came out and read.
When I found out that they were making a show out of it....I was thrilled! I'm a sucker for teenage drama (hello Laguna Beach and The Hills).
There, I said it. I am addicted to Gossip Girl and cheesy teenage drama (especially the fashion on GG.......OH THE FASHION!)
It's my little secret. shhhhhh.....don't tell. ;-)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I've never seen Gossip Girl. But I have to admit I was addicted to Laguna Beach and the Hills!
Post a Comment