Monday, September 24, 2007

Wedding Pictures Because Mrs. M Said So!

UPDATED - You guys can click on the pictures to make them bigger....just an FYI!

May 20, 2006






I LOVED my flowers!!!!!!!










My man is such a hottie!





My parents surprised us with a bagpiper, he was on the balcony of the church!








































My Dad made this table for us from scratch...he is incredibly talented!

My Dad and I.

Chris and his Mom.


17 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

I love your wedding pics! You have some really creative and unique shots in the mix! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm such a sap, I get all teary eyed looking at OTHER people's wedding pictures. What a great day our wedding days were, we really should look back more often and remember what life is all about instead of focusing on all the day to day stuff that gets us down.

Southern jezeBelle said...

your pictures are amazing!! thanks for sharing. I love the one of you up out of the sunroof! too cute and fun. i'll be posting my bridal album of all you lovely ladies next week and you'll be in the mix!!

Becca said...

I love the staircase, how cool ... reminds me of Titanic ... in a good way. ;) The table is awesome, my husband, dad, Grandpa, and Grandpa-in-law are all woodworkers. It's so neat to get handmade things!

I'm missing out on Mrs. M! I'd love an invite!

Have a lovely day!

Marisa said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! You look so beautiful and happy. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Cakabaker said...

Alicia, Thanks so much for sharing your wedding pics with all of us. You have some very fun poses, I love the sunroof one!
Continued blessing for you and Chris and a lifetime of happiness!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! I love wedding pictures! It takes me back to being totally immersed in wedding stuff. It's been a while and is good for me to remember! Thanks so much for sharing!

laurenjean said...

i love wedding pictures! just to see all the differences and how everyone made their day unique...its great! and makes me want to look through mine. i cant get into mrs m blog, but whatever she started seems like fun...and i get to see all my pretty blog girls!!!!!

Abbie said...

LOVELY! Pictures Alicia. You guys look like you had a FUN wedding, suits your personality.
Thanks for sharing. You are so beautiful.

Kristen Miller said...

I LOVED seeing your wedding pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. It looks like it was such a beautiful and happy day. :) You did a great job planning for sure. The picture with you popping out of the sunroof is just too cute and sassy.

Michelle said...

Beautiful. I love looking at wedding photos, although it makes me a little sad that I never got to have any of my own. Maybe someday if we ever renew our vows.
You've got some really cool photos in here ~ my favorite? The one of you on the stair case next to the brick wall. I can't quite read the sign...very cool photo! Looks like you all had a ton of fun that day!! :)

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures!

Tiffany said...

Your wedding pictures are fantastic. You looked beautiful.

The Robbins Nest said...

those are beautiful!

Dawn said...

Your pictures are awesome - you look gorgeous too!! I love weddings and planning - I think I could be a wedding coordinator! But then you hear about all the bridezillas and I get scared. :)

Dawn said...

ok sorry to comment twice, but I think we both had the same shoes for our wedding! haha - that's great. you have such good taste ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, it looks like a fun wedding :)