I am so incredibly sick today, it's not even funny. Typing makes me want to cut off my own hand. Yes, I am at work? Why you may ask? Good question.
And of course my boss is all "You're not leaving, you've been sick every Friday since June." HA! He is just being a buttwipe.
I guess my bright red nose, blood shot eyes, red face, coughing and sneezing fits and the fact that my voice sounds like I am under water, isn't enough to give away the fact that I'm so sick. I'm leaving anyway cuz seriously.....I haven't been this sick in a long time.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I hope you feel better Alicia.
Take Care
I will say a prayer for you that you feel better. Get some rest today. I would go home too. I went home early yesterday because I spilled yogurt down the front of myself... seriously! It was 3:00, and I said "I'm outta here!"
Being sick is a much better reason. ;o)
aww, i will be praying for you today. i have been sick this week too and forced myself to drag my butt out of bed. :( no fun! hopefully you can rest up this weekend?
I hope you feel better soon, so you don't have to spend all weekend sick, too! Ick!
oh i feel so bad for you! I hate being sick! I am praying that you feel better and can rest a lot this weekend.
I really hope you feel better soon! Please get some rest this weekend!!
I hope you feel better soon!!!! I'm bearing a wonderful cold right now also! Blech!
Ugh, feel better soon!
That's soo not cool that your boss is being a buttwipe. Give him some of your germs. LOL.
I hope you feel better soon. Go home and relax, get some chicken noodle soup, and watch some TV. Don't let the boss stop you.
A buttwipe boss? HEY! We must share the same guy. Hmm, I wonder how he makes it back and forth cross the world so fast? Maybe he's a superhero gone bad!
Get well soon. <3
Post a Comment