On Saturday, my parents, Grandmother, Aunt and cousin made their way to my favorite place in the entire world...Higgins Beach, Maine. Higgins Beach has a lot of meaning to me. It is my sanctuary. A place where I can clear my head from the previous year and be at peace with myself. I'm sad that I am not there with them, but I know they they are going to relax. They all deserve it! Check it out!
http://www.higginsbeachproperties.com/
http://www.higginsbeachmaine.com/
*UPDATE* If you go to higginsbeachmaine.com, click on more beach photos and then scroll down to 2006 beach wedding. There are three pictures of my parents, Chris and I from when my parents renewed their wedding vows on the beach for their 30th anniversary! Also, if you go to Community at the top and click on Previous Higgins Beachers, I am one of them. Enjoy!
We are also having an awesome time with my brother and cousin. It's good to be able to hang out with them. I will be posting pictures, I swear. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
WOW! have so much fun!
I hope you had a good time! I look forward to hearing about it!
PS- your toes are cute!
Wow, it looks gorgeous. I does look like a great place to clear your head.
Can't wait to hear about your weekend and see some pics. :)
Beautiful!!
I LOVE Maine....it IS a great place to escape!!!
Glad you are enjoying your visit!!
Lisa :O)
Hope your weekend went well. The beach is absolutely gorgeous!
I am so homesick for Maine. I didn't dare look at the links. So glad you are enjoying your time in Maine. Wish I was there!
PS~Florida's pretty great, too. I'm not whining! Just adjusting!
Post a Comment