Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Quick "What the crap!"?

Sarah R.......I don't have access to your blog!
send it to aflynn1980@yahoo.com por favor.

So.....here is my what the crap......(by the way....I am not preggo. Duh. I think we all figured that one out by now....sorry I forgot to mention that TINY tid bit in my quick post last week....I meant to....seriously!)

WHY on earth am I sick almost every morning and every night.....AGAIN!? Please tell me this is not a whole new whopping boat of digestive issues when there is apparently, NOTHING wrong with me. I need to retire. :-)

more to come today <3.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hoping you feel better... thanks for sharing the tidbit, I was beginning to wonder!

Cathy said...

I don't know what to suggest for the getting sick! Did you change your diet or medications or anything?

I emailed Sarah about her blog; it seems something is up with her, she didn't give details, just that the blog is down for now.

Michelle said...

Hmmm. I am worried about Sarah. I thought that maybe I said something in a comment that offended her. I hope that everything is okay. I'll have to email her again once I get home. I don't have her email address on my work computer.
I hope that you get to feeling better. I'm not sure what would be making you sick if you're not pregnant. Did this happen previously with the GI stuff? Hope it disappears soon!

Unknown said...

Oh ick. That doesn't sound fun at all. I know when I was taking multi-vitamins with lots of iron in them they made me horribly sick (and sometimes when I mix vitamins with citrus - I have no idea why). Just in case any of it may apply :-)