Thursday, July 05, 2007

Finally, some much needed relaxation!

Hello lovelies!

I am in PA for the rest of the week visiting our families. We took this week for vacation. Not going anywhere except PA to visit and relax a bit. It's been raining the past two days which sucks, but we are making do. Just relaxing. Reading a lot, swimming, eating, sleeping beyond 4 am.......it's lovely. I just wanted to let you all know that I can't wait to catch up next week and I'm thinking of you all as always!

*HUGS*

7 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

Have a great vacation week!!!

The Robbins Nest said...

Enjoy!!!

laurenjean said...

enjoy your vacation!!!!!!
hope you had a great 4th!

Unknown said...

Have a super vacation!!!

Jodi said...

oooh! How fun! Relax and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I think you should come back early! ha ha. Seriously- I hope you're having a great time. :)

Becca said...

Hey lady! We took vacation too, that's why I've been missing for so long. Anyway, just doing a little catching up. So glad you had some time to relax and unwind. Hope it was lovely!

Have a lovely day!