Where do you live in MD again? Ray and I live in MD but we don't work in DC- we work in Baltimore. Can you commute using MARC or Amtrack??Traveling the beltway in the morning totally stinks, I feel for ya!
We live in Frederick and work in DC. MARC and Amtrack don't run early enough to get me to DC by 6. :-(
You are too funny! I love the commentary! Poor thing, sorry you had such a non-fun birthday! I love Target, too. But I would have gotten fed up with waiting around for him to be ready much sooner than you did!
Happy Late Birthday...see my post for storm pics. I know you have a connection to Maine.
Sorry it was such a yucky day. You have to get up at 4 AM for work? Ugh, you poor thing! I love your writing style, though. :o)
I don't know how you always have the right words to say but somehow you do. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. It brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where do you live in MD again? Ray and I live in MD but we don't work in DC- we work in Baltimore. Can you commute using MARC or Amtrack??
Traveling the beltway in the morning totally stinks, I feel for ya!
We live in Frederick and work in DC. MARC and Amtrack don't run early enough to get me to DC by 6. :-(
You are too funny! I love the commentary! Poor thing, sorry you had such a non-fun birthday! I love Target, too. But I would have gotten fed up with waiting around for him to be ready much sooner than you did!
Happy Late Birthday...see my post for storm pics. I know you have a connection to Maine.
Sorry it was such a yucky day. You have to get up at 4 AM for work? Ugh, you poor thing! I love your writing style, though. :o)
I don't know how you always have the right words to say but somehow you do. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. It brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment