Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well, it seems that it has been two months since I have posted on here....bad Alicia, bad!!!!! Let's just get right to it since the world knows that I am a busy bee and in reality need more time to blog! First, let's start with a few pictures from Christmas!
Bear, my parents dog......my sister.






Chris and Shannon looking through the Archeological Bible that he bought her for Christmas.

My parents opening the frame of wedding pictures Chris and I made for them. We also made one for Chris' parents, but stupid me forgot to take a picture. It was also a priceless moment.










Christmas decoration at home
















































I promise on Gonad that I will post more on here....I am a BAD blogger! Speaking of Gonad....I stuck my parents with watching her for the week....wasn't that sweet of me!? I miss my little wittle cuddly wuddly fuzzy wuzzy nadius. ;-)

I hope you all are experiencing a wonderful holiday season!

Until next time....

No comments: