

I decided that I wanted to post some pictures of our home for those who have never been here or just haven't been here in a while....ENJOY!!!!
Front entrance

Front (guest) bathroom
Master bathroon (in our bedroom)


Our bedroom




This is the table my Dad made us for our wedding!

Sunroom (dining room for now)


My awesome fall centerpiece and place settings
Looking at kitchen from living room
Kitchen shots and The Dan Marino/Miami Dolphoins Shrine


Living room area and "The TV" This thing is Chris baby! Notice what is on?!
Gonad in the den (or as I like to call it...Gonad's Bungalow) of course



This is the view from our balcony right now. We have the beautiful Monacacy River running through our backyard and the leaves are awesome fall colors.
Don't worry, we will be posting pictures when Christmas time rolls around and we get our our decorations!




No comments:
Post a Comment