


Welcome to our little world! This blog is for friends and family near and far. I want to keep everyone posted on happenings in the life of the Flynn's and what better way than via the internet!?
First off, I want to post some pictures from our wedding this year. The first one is, a great picture of our dad's (two totally cool dudes!). The second one is the "limo shot". It is our Maid of Honor, and my cousin, Bridgette. In the background is our Best Man, Chris' brother, Jordan and my brother Brent. The third one is, of course, Chris and I.
This one is a great picture of Mama & Papa Flynn....They are tied with Mama & Papa Eckert for the coolest parents EVER!!!!! If it wasn't for Mama Flynn's holiday cooking, I'd probably weigh 15 lbs. Less......The food is waaaaay to good!
This one is me and my parents. If it wasn't for them.....well, let's just say.....I might have turned out a little more "normal". ;-)
This is one kick butt wedding party! We had a blast!!!!!!! More wedding party pics....

Yeah, we know we're cool!
Chris' sister Shannon, her boyfriend and our groomsmen Matt, and his other sister, Sam.
This is one of our best friends Kos along with Shannon, Matt and Sam.
As for other parts of our life.....We have a large lop-eared rabbit and her name is Gonad.....yes, Gonad. Don't ask where we came up with that name...It's actually the 19th or 20th name we gave her and it finally stuck!!!
That's our fur baby!!!!









3 comments:
Good Job
Alicia Flynn
Congrats again and I look forward to seeing the blog grow.
I can't wait to see posting of you swollen and then the final product a Baby Flynn
Smooches
Alicia,
I love this can't wait for updates
and to see you both soon
Love ya both
Mom E
Hi you guys! Thanks for including E and I, it is nice to hear from you...we miss you all so much, if only we all lived closer, nah, that might be scarey! =) Let Gonad know that Monk is thinking of her...
Keep in touch, GO STEELERS!!!
Miles of Smiles, Hugs and Kisses,
Ruth and Eli
Post a Comment