Saturday, September 30, 2006
















Paca and her buddy, Paco. Yes, I know I have issues, but I thought it was funny at the time! :-)
Look at Paca's pretty eyes...aren't they beautiful!? Now...if I could only have her eyelashes!


They also had model trains set up...along with an entire model town! Chris and I have been looking for a train to go around our Christmas tree for two years now, so we were excited to come across this area. The train even blows real steam! This company is located in Hanover, PA. Watch out Hanover....the Flynn's may be coming to town!




All in all, we had a wonderful day. We talked to a vendor who paints beautiful artwork and he told us that next weekend, Frederick shuts down Market Street(main road that runs through our downtown) in downtown for an "In the Streets" fair. Each block is dedicated to something different such as arts, live music, etc...We are going to go check it out next Saturday afternoon! Frederick has so much to offer. It's nice to actually begin to start feeling like you are a part of a community! Something we have both always wanted since we moved in together. No more waiting in line for 30 minutes to buy a gallon of milk...no more fighting traffic to go ten miles (unless we are going to or from work). Small towns are such a WONDERFUL thing and we are both very happy here!

No comments: