Saturday, September 30, 2006
Good morning! Today is Oktoberfest day for Chris and I. The weather is supposed to be showers and thunderstorms off and on, but hopefully the weather will hold out for an awesome day! It's sprinkling outside right now, but nothing big on the radar....just a few spotty showers. Last night, we watched two movies. Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. I love Jennifer Aniston...it seems like everytime I see her in a movie, she reminds me of myself! A little bit off the charts, but in a good way! It was a pretty good movie....semi-chick flick. We also watched V for Vendeta. That was good. It started off slow for the first 10 minutes or so, but then picked up. It's one of those movies that if you miss any, you're almost guaranteed to be lost when you return, so....if you watch it, pay attention! Anyway, when we get back from Oktoberfest, I will post pictures and let everyone know how it was. I just wanted to say good morning and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Gonad says Hi! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment